The Oxford Singers are a group of auditioned choirs for grades 1st through 12th. These choirs consist of students from 50 different schools and 8 surrounding counties.
AUDITIONS: August 9th
Sign up HERE.
- Oxford Little Singers is made up of children in 1st through 3rd grades. Students in this choir learn introductory vocal and musicianship skills while performing elementary choral works and musical theatre repertoire.
- Oxford Singing Children includes students from 4th through 7th grades. This choir teaches basic musicianship skills, providing choral & musical theatre performance opportunities.
- Oxford Youth Singers is a choir for students in 8th through 12th grades. This choir teaches advanced musicianship skills and provides performance opportunities in choral and musical theatre repertoire.
- Oxford Acting Company is an auditioned theatrical branch of Oxford Youth Singers that is composed of spring musical leads. Members will receive intensive vocal, dance and acting training through weekly master classes. Auditions will be August 2018.
- Oxford Little Singers- $300 annually plus $25 production fee
- Oxford Singing Children- $500 annually plus $50 production fee
- Oxford Youth Singers- $550 annually plus $75 production fee
- Oxford Acting Company - $450 annually plus $100 production fee plus $550 OYS annual fee
We offer monthly and annual payment plans for all of our Oxford Singers programs as well as sibling discounts. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Scholarships based on financial need are available. Click here to download an application.
Weekly rehearsals are located at Porter Performing Arts Center (140 Ram Drive, Covington, GA).
- Oxford Little Singers 4:15 to 5:15pm Thursday
- Oxford Singing Children 5:30 to 6:45pm Thursday
- Oxford Youth Singers 7:00 to 8:30pm Thursday
- Oxford Acting Company 7:00 to 8:30 pm Monday plus OYS on Thursdays and second Saturday of each month (times tba)
Oxford Little Singers (NAVY) and Oxford Singing Children (BURGUNDY) will both need to purchase vests from French Toast.